To apply for entrance to the college, One(s) should write, telephone or e-mail the Office of Admissions and request the necessary forms. After receiving them, complete the required information and return them to the Office of Admissions. Then, admissions staff will compile all the data for the applicants and submit them to the Admission`s department. As soon as the Admissions' department makes a decision on one's applicant, s/he would be informed about the result by the department promptly. Inform the applicant of the action. This office keeps in close contact with applicants throughout the process, especially if a delay occurs. If an applicant fails to register for classes within one year of approval, he/she may be required to reapply or supply updated information. All applicants are being welcomed to call the office of Admissions at any time if any questions regarding the process.
- IP College application Form (PDF)
- Applying for a Study Permit outside Canada
- APPLICATION FOR A QUÉBEC ACCEPTANCE CERTIFICATE FOR STUDIES
- Form IMM 1294 - Application for a Study Permit
- Form IMM 5409 - Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union
- Form IMM 5476 - Authority to Release Information to Designated Individuals
- Form IMM 5483 - Document Checklist for a Study Permit
By installing Adobe Acrobat Reader, the above application forms will be able to be printed. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader by clicking on the icon below.